In a message dated 9/23/2002 3:23:53 PM Hawaiian Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Curtis
> Mainland resident - born/raised in HI

  Curtis who?  Born and raised where?  What high school?

  I'm Clarence Ching, Kamehameha '54.  Born on Punchbowl and raised in Pauoa.
 Spent 22 years on continent -- schools, service, worked.  Came back home in
1976 and have been here since.  Nowhere else I'd rather be.

  Retired from "real" world, but working as farmer, yardman, sheep breeder on
the Hamakua coast of Hawai'i island.

Clarence

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM