Hello Jose
Alcohol is more dense then gasoline.  You will need to open the jets up about
an additional 1/3.  On a small engine this means adjusting the mixture screw.
On a larger engine this is done by drilling the jets out an additional 1/3 or
replacing with larger jets.
Hope this helps
Regards,
Terry D. Wilhelm
The Revenoor Co. INC
www.revenoor.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 JOSE GALVAN wrote:
Where can I get instructions on converting over a regular lawn mower engine for
burning home made fuels like alcohol?

Where can I find out what the actual emissions are from using alcohol as a fuel?

Thank you,

Jose Trevino

281-850-4604

Plan to Sell a Home?