Timothy Powell wrote:

>The help that I need is to see the process.

I don't think you need that. Most people here who make biodiesel just
went ahead and did it. We made our first biodiesel based on 12
paragraphs we found on the Web, just about all there was available
then. Now there's excellent information available on all aspects of
production, especially for home-brewers - very informative websites,
groups of experienced people like this one to help you along, massive
archives you can search, like this one. Look at the links at the
bottom of the message. Just do it, go ahead.

PLEASE SWITCH OFF HTML IN YOUR EMAIL PROGRAM.

No need to send all that garbage code to a thousand people, eh? Thankyou.

Keith

> --- Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
><HR>
>

><tt>
>Timothy Powell wrote:<BR>
><BR>
>&gt;I would not be a good idea if I had to buy diesel
>fuel<BR>
>&gt;and I am having a hard time getting help to
>make<BR>
>&gt;biodiesel.<BR>
><BR>
>What help do you need?<BR>
><BR>
>Keith<BR>
><BR>
>PS: Please turn off html in your email program. This
>list is <BR>
>text-only, no html, no attachments. Thankyou.<BR>

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM