Sorry Bill,

If I confused you with an other Bill Clark (William Clark) that is well known
within the field of energy in constructions, I am sorry. I do not know why,
probably that I had a misconception way back, when I saw you on the list
and read something from you.

I have seen several so called investigations, pointing in all kind of
directions,
but I have yet to see a serious evaluation. Almost everybody have
accused  each
other at one occasion or an other. You had several more or less political
investigations, by at lot of people that do not know much about the issues.

I agree with the analysis who says that it is unlikely that any corporation
will
manipulate deliveries, during times that they have the highest
profitability. This is
the pure profits they are playing with, as anyone familiar with business know.

Please read what we are saying about peak demands. The situation and how
it develops, have been predicted for many years. You cannot predict fraud or
similar acts from individual entities. It is many accusations and some of them
are definitely not correct. That does not say, that in a situation of
opportunity,
someone can do something illegal, but this is the symptom of the problem not
the cause.

The government, elected by the public, have for many years neglected the
warnings and what could be done to prevent it (14 years). This we know for
sure and
can prove. So are they, "Determining the truth is the responsibility of
government
agencies elected by the public to do that job", going to do this? As I see it,
you are confident in that the they will investigate themselves in a
truthful way
and find themselves guilty of negligence. Maybe they can find someone who did
something illegal to share the responsibility with and even to blame.

We can show that the current situation was predicted, because the material
have been published in the public domain many times and from many sources
during the last 14 years. Again, please read
http://california.energy.saving.nu/

Hakan

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM