Oh you would like that wouldn't you. Problem is you failed to completly read
the article. I read it on msn.com hm or was it yahoo.. anyway it was in a
lead container hidden under the seat of a taxi.
If the government was going to pull something like that they would not be so
stupid. The CIA has experts that know how that stuff works alot better then
you or me I would wager. Besides we know government well enough to know that
if they were involved they would most likly stage it as a demonstration and
set it up like the "bad" guys didnt know how to handle it by haveing it leak
and kill a bunch of "bad" guys and or innocents.

Now if you had said that the cab driver was a member of biofuels group and
was working on a way to power his vehicle with enriched uranium then I might
have believed. LOL

Besides there is already enough evidence in just his character profile to
know that he is trying to do it. This guy likes to kill people and
preferably not one or two at a time. His idea of an afternoon of fun is to
kill a whole family at least. maybe even part of his own. No evidence of any
guilt or a real reason necessary.

Read the human rights reports that have come out of that area. statements
from the few people who have escaped over the last 12 years or so. Not a guy
I would want to even know.

Bryan