What is a 'Sin-covering Eye'?

  First, an eye that sees no evil is probably confused and dangerous,
however, it is good for us to keep other things in mind as well.

  If a person has 9 good points and 1 bad one, we should pay
attention to the 9 and ignore the 1.
This is basic etiquette.

  If a person has 9 bad qualities and 1 good one, we should
concentrate on the 1 and ignore the 9.
This is advanced etiquette.

  It doesn't mean that we should be blind to the 'sins' of others,
but that we should make an attempt to overlook them.
In discussions, it is easy to offend. We have all seen that many
times. This means that, even though offended, the best plan is to
strive for mutual progress on the topic at hand, and to avoid taking
offense.

  That is the sin-covering eye in action (or non-action).

 Motie
 PS: With apologies to the person from whom I plagiarized the main
topic of this post. Hopefully, he will read it with his 'Sin-covering
Eye'! ;-)

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM