regarding price.  the smallest oil boiler from omni is about 4 grand
plus installation and shipping from the west coast.  that is high,
but if you burn free oil......

as for biod. in a boiler. sure you can use it, yes you have to use
non rubber (silicon) or other gaskets washers etc... but who the hell
can afford to burn biod. in a boiler!  the methanol alone if at least
40cents a gallon.   and the quantity - 600-1000 gallones in winter
makes production a mess.. not to mention 100-200 gallones of methanol
contaminated glycerine.  sure, go for it... but just burn your WVO!