Many years ago I had an Ebersprecher heater in my VW 1300 and later I
bought one in my first Mercedes diesel. I know that it also was used in
boats and campers. Could not find a good link, but I could see it used in
boats. It should work fine with bio diesel..

Hakan

At 08:26 AM 10/20/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm in the middle of building my own cab over camper as we speak and am
>going to have it powered by diesel for cooking, and heating.  Here are some
>links to help you, the boating crowd are way ahead of us on this.  No more
>propane!
>
>Check out this guys custom camper with diesel heating and cooking:
>http://earthroamer.com/
>
>Here's a link to what I here are the best diesel heaters out there:
>http://www.espar.com/
>
>Good luck and keep us posted, vegetable oil powered nomads, I love it!
>
>Ken Locarnini

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/FGYolB/TM