So I replied to a private mail that mirrored this thread.

Here is the text of my reply:
[
So, I have no dyno to test the car on so my observations are just
that, observations. But I have the sense that it pulls better while
driving, it idles smoother as well. It seems to accelerate better and
takes less pedal on the freeway while cruising. These observations
have been noted by many SVOers.

One thing I would like to do is set the car up with a graduated fuel
cell and test the thing for real under varied conditions, over the
same paths each and measuring use with GPS and taking samples of the
cell every so many miles. I have looked for a little flow sensor ala
rs232 but they are all realllly spendy. I could automate the whole
thing then, alas. So the solution is the graduated cell with a bubble
level permanently attached to be sure you get accurate measurements.
Record the use at GPS waypoints then crunch the whole thing in a
database and graph it. I would love to have a greater granularity
than every few miles.

I need to do some work on it first though. clean up some things and
get it ready for winter. Perhaps in a few weeks I can do my test.

Might be able to get someone over at the racetrack to test it on the
dyno there. That would be cool.
]

And, actually scientific.

Now, was that SVO or BD? I am aware of a power drop with biodiesel.
Yes I am new. No I don't care if I am wrong. As in, teach me and I
will adapt.

--
ww

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "girl_mark_fire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The Veggie Avenger
> (he insists that's his car's name, but I love calling people on
their
> silly internet names now that I meet them, as in,l hey
veggieavenger,