Dear Keith,

I agree with Keith. Normally I do not like to discuss politics
and religion, because of the entrenched fanatics that often
are involved and the lack of progress of such discussions.

Energy questions are so involved in our way of life, economical,
political and society structures. It is important both to understand
and put everything in the energy perspective, in order to
put alternative energy and savings at the right priorities.

It is impossible to promote and work with bio fuels, without
touching the political issues. It is very enlightened and
refreshing that you have this understanding.

Hakan