Dear Gumpon, hello and welcome

>Dear Keith
>    Thank you for taking the action in this arguing. Sometimes I feel sick to
>read through all these. I would like it to be more biofuel news in this
>groups

I'm so glad you said that. I keep reminding all these noisy
Westerners here that there are many people on the list, the majority
perhaps, who come from other countries and other cultures. I wish
they'd post more, and I think this kind of argument might be a major
reason that they don't. I really hope it stops now, of its own
accord, rather than my having to stop it. Like it or not, biofuels is
a political subject, but this argument is now far beyond that.

Come on, Gumpon, let's change the subject, eh? And the whole focus.
How're you getting on with the palm oil in Thailand? How's the
biodiesel train from Had Yai running? Please give us some news of how
you're doing.

Michael sent me two photographs of your three-tray sprinkler cooler
and a plan of the condensor. Clever! I didn't really understand the
plan though (I'm dumb!). Would you care to discuss the system a bit?
I'm sure many people here would be interested - it's about running
the biodiesel process at or close to the boiling point of methanol
and constantly recycling the methanol via a condensor, the recycled
meth re-entering the reactor at the bottom. Have I got it right?
Interesting, yes. Do you think I could upload the pictures and a
description at the Journey to Forever website?

It's more than 10 years since I was in Thailand. I really like
Thailand. Lucky you! (I really like Japan too, but of course it's
completely different to Thailand.)

Regards, and thanks!

Keith
Osaka