From: "Ken Provost" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2002 17:10
Subject: [biofuel] Excise tax on Biodiesel

In case anyone hasn't been to the greascar site lately, they have
an interesting blurb that the IRS wrote back to a California
co-op about US Federal taxes. Here it is:

No Federal Excise tax on biodiesel or SVO if you use less than
400 gallons per quarter.

State of California has no policy. No taxes due at this time.
Suggests you keep records :-).

Details here:

http://www.greasecar.com/