Yeah, it's kinda interesting the article on SF busses being forced to go
to CNG or some other alterna-petrol proposal, due to CARB emmision
guidelines.  Good that the Fleet manager was fighting back for Diesel,
although absolutely NO mention was made of B100 or even B20 for that
matter.  It just shocks me how little the Muni planners (and fleet
managers) know about such things.  It would be a great opportunity for
someone to do a Broker type of thing for them for B100, thus they wouldn't
have to get rid of their capital cost that already has been realized on
the present busses.

If someone doesn't do it, I might just call up Graham N. and broker it
myself ....   ;-)  Sheesh!!!

James Slayden