>--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >something of interest
> > >
> > > http://www.rerorust.de/
> >
> > Quite a lot of scepticism about him.
> >
> > Do these look that good to you?
> >
> > Cocked or gummed parts? My engine got checked.
> > http://www.rerorust.de/rapsoel/check2_uk.htm
> >
> > Aargh! His links jump... Hit the English flag on the home page,
>then
> > hit "Cocked or gummed parts? My engine got checked." and look at
>the
> > photographs.
> >
> > Keith
>
>Keith,
>I tried to check out the photos, but ended up confused. The only
>thing I saw that was discernable from the Photos is that he has been
>very lax in changing his Lube Oil, and that he has severely injured
>his right thumb in the past.
>Motie

LOL!!

I think it's bizarre. I wouldn't have used those photographs as a
recommendation. Maybe it's him who's confused.

Comparable photographs, or with comparable intentions anyway, from
biodiesel users who have their motors checked are clean clean clean.
Why can't we get something like that with SVO? Maybe not this way
though: "I poured 15 litres straight into the tank..." Hm.

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XfSp7B/XlOFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM