>Yeah, Keith-
>think waste crops and weeds and we're thinking outside the mainsteam of
>biofuel thought...I'm thinking these Laurel (Laurus Nobilus) hedges around
>town which grow like bandits annually, and which produce oil (they're a
>member of the avocado family I believe) might prove a good fuel oil and
>yield from waste....not to mention the essential oil uses which can be
>harvested at the same time.
>-Myles

Hi Myles

When you start thinking that way the possibilities seem endless, and
they'd all be invisible from on-high. As with the hedges, what if
municipalities started growing oilseed-brearing trees along the
verges instead of the usual pretty ones? Some of them are probably
pretty enough too. And so on and on.

Best

DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.ZSp6B/dlOFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM