Keith

I apologize if I have insult you.  Keith, I was not directing any of this
venting towards you directly.   All my working life I have worked for only
big companies.  Not by design, but that is just how it worked out.

My working history has been in the maintenance area.  I have worked from a
repair mechanic position to plant engineering, and everything between.    No
body wants to poison the air or land that our grand children will be
inheriting.    Even though I am not an Environmental engineer, I have worked
on the outer edges of some of the environmental issues.  I have dealt
directly with people with wild accusations, and I have become desensitized.
I have dealt with some of the following:  Chemical dumping into cemented
over sewer drains.  Disconnected smoke stacks pumping out to much smoke.
Too much vibration city blocks away from the plant.  All of the parking lot
are covering chemical dumpsites, and must be dug-up.   Using too much
electricity because a personās air conditioning was not working.   And of
course the famous the non-existing company helicopter is making to much
noise.  I have tried to honesty deal with the complaints, but most of the
time.  It is like talking to a wall.  They know the company is doing
something wrong.  Most of them watch TV news media, and know how Big
Companies are always doing something wrong.  Why is being big, equals
something bad.  Big oil, big business, big government.

I cannot speak for any company, but most are not as bad as you may perceive
them to be.

In the future I will finish reading before going off in a direction.

  Harley