On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:20:31 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>Would be nice if they had the sessions online for a marginal price package
>
>Anyone from the NBB lurking??  ;-)
>
>James Slayden

I and Keith contacted them but they didn't much go for anything.  In
the meantime I have another idea for such brainstorming which is I
sort of think it would do some good to consider and discuss and debate
the wisdom and details of how to require engine manufacturers to
certify their products for use with biodiesel and ethanol mixtures.  I
am thinking particularly of an earlier announcement by one of the
large diesel manufacturers that they would warrantee one of their
engines for a B5 mixture or some pathetically low level, and we took
that bone and chewed on it.

So, I think they could use a little pushing and shoving, so that
farmers, in particular, could use B100 much more often.