Acutally, if your calculations are correct, electricity doesn't look half
bad.  :)  Even better if TOU net metering with some solar was taken in to
account.  We also have to take the energy conversion of the vehicle system
which EV's come out way ahead of ICE vehicles, no matter what fuel is
used.

James Slayden