the use of a generator to run electric stoves is very expensive better
to use propane same for driers and if you capture the heat from gen set
use hydronics or a small heat pump to move the heat , look up
polarpowerinc.com they have a bunch of explaining on this sort of thing
and they have small packaged co gen units as well.  Robert