Hello.,

I would like to stop pumping petroleum into one of my cars.

I am looking forward to trying to convert a crx to run on hybrid powertrain.

I would like to run a diesel generator, inline with a clutch, then a dual
shaft electric motor, then into the transmission.

Are there any companies product range that would include generators that run
in the same direction as the Honda motors?

Naturally, I would like to run biodiesel, then SVO, as i have plenty of
available wattage to heat the inital small tank of oil.

thanks