Here in my state we can have alternative power providers.

One potential is to provide a Renewable Power Option.

This has atleast one benefit, in that you can charge different rates for you
power
than the local Power Company.  So even if it is slightly higher at first,
you
would be able to charge more for your power.  Might be able to
swing people over that dont have the time or expertise to do their
own work, but might pay another penny per kWHr.  Obviously, this has to be
within reason.. not many will pay double,etc, even if it is green.

The fact that you might get tax incentives for starting this up would
help costs.

How many KWhr would you get per Gallon of avg VO /Biodiesel with this
system?