Hi, I've been lurking for a week or two.  I am a recent
biodiesel/fuel enthusiast and am looking for help.  I recently
bought an ex PG&E (soon to be "Powered by Green Energy") 1985 GMC
diesel pickup.  After some transmission work it is up and running
and I am ready to move on to the next phase.  I have some mechanical
experience but no diesel, and I am hoping that someone on the list
can help me find a good local mechanic (Berkeley, Emeryville,
Oakland) with biodiesel knowledge.  I would eventually like to run
SVO.  Thanks, any tips would be appreciated! --Bruce