You will find details of properties of biodiesel at various
locations that list the ASTM standards. In terms of energy, fossil
diesel is about 130,000 BTU/gal and plant based biodiesel is about
120,000 BTU/gal. Animal based biodiesel is slightly less at 115,000
BTU/gal.

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "dave01632002 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"