There's a poster in the evworld.com group who has been championing the
idea that alternative fuel efforts will continue to be stifled partly
by governments until we address governmental lost-revenue issues as we
suggest that we use fuels they presently have trouble taxing.  I'm
forwarding your comments and your news link to him and others.