"damian",
supposedly the biodiesel doesn't heat up very fast- the person who reported
doing this test said that the water boiled off and the biodiesel was still
cool to the touch. I'm sure you would want to only nuke it in
several-second bursts. I havetn' tried doing this, not liking microwave
ovens and all that..

Mark