*Great* article, thx for the reference.  First time I've ever seen
anyone make even any effort to connect biofuels with fuel cells.

They seem to be talking not about reforming to H2 and then passing H2
around, but onboard reforming of some fuel, preferably a sustainable
one.  And I say: *good*.  Why are we only talking about putting H2 on
board a vehicle or in a power plant?  Why not carry the H2 in the form
of various liquid or other fuels until the H2 is needed, and then
reform the fuel?  Any inefficiencies of carrying around H-C-O-whatever
combinations have to be somewhat offset by the present difficulties of
storing and transporting pure H2.

MM