I think one of the previous posts correctly pointed out that people may be
willing to travel some distance to get a good buy on diesel cars and many
others would benefit from the price information to use as value points in
their local market where a dealer may not have a clear idea of the true
value of a given car or truck and be over pricing it just because they do
not deal with very many.

That said a simple listing as each car or truck becomes available with
basic details and a price would not take any more time than, he says as
politely as possible, some of the other trivia we see each week on this
list, much of which is at least entertaining.

It would be good if there was a web page to go to for a complete listing of
what has sold and what is available with the prices and full details,
perhaps even pictures similar to what we may see on ebay.

When in the states I live in Oregon and would be pleased to fly to
California to get a good deal on a diesel car.

Have a good day.

Vern