This sort of stuff has been around for ages. It is also used in the steel
fabrication industry to cut steel. If memory serves me correctly, in some
situations ground industrial diamond is also added to the water for that
"little
extra zing".

        I have not seen this operation in use personally but the people who
have told me about it say that the cut is better than any other method, flame,
saw etc.

        Andrew