-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Spence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 3:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; Biodiesel - Egroups; Biofuel - Egroups;
Alternate Power - Egroups; 3rdworldenergy; BFIC; biofuels-biz; bio-oil;
BiomassGroup; EcoPages_Newswire; future9; homeenergysolutions;
sustainablenrg; vegoil-diesel; wastewatts; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [biofuel] Turk's turbo waste oil burner (new)

This is a new item just in. Easier than the babington. A great veggie oil
burner, but will work with waste motor oil, etc.

http://webconx.green-trust.org/2000/biofuel/turk/

--
Steve Spence
Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter