I have been thinking about that also, what other ways are there to break a
glyceride from the ester with alcohol. I have read the supercritical
methanol method, but that is too severe for home brewing.  Seems that only
heat and pressure would do .....  but there has to be another way.  I'm
sure if I was a chemist or a process engineer I might have an inkling, but
since I'm not ....

James Slayden