Hey everybody,

I have been looking into whether my car(93 VW Jetta
TD) would have an acceptable fuel system without
modifications.  I called the dealer and they said most
of the fuel lines are plastic, but what about the
seals in the pump or anywhere else the fuel passes
through?  Does anybody have a older or same year VW
that knows.  Last thing I need is to be spending 3000
dollars repairing a debunked pump.  Can I stick my
biodiesel in my car and run it safetly care free?

Dan

http://taxes.yahoo.com/