I can't help think there will be more unscrupulous propaganda to come
 as the US readies the National Security Strategy for a pre-emptive
 strike force against Iraq and other parts of the world if necessary --

 "The War Behind Closed Doors" - INTRODUCTION
 2/20/2003
 http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/iraq/etc/synopsis.html

 ====

 If big oil operates in 100 or more countries that are mostly Muslim nations
 will the war on terrorism continue to focus on weapons of mass destruction
 and the strategic world interests of US and allied nations I wonder.

 Hear a 1 hour realplayer USA program about --

 Oil and The Fear Premium
 2/24/2003
 http://www.theconnection.org/shows/2003/02/20030224_a_main.asp

 "The stores of sweet light crude that keep America's wheels running, are
 running dangerously low. If you're worried about the price at the pump,
 you should also know that America's oil supplies are at levels last visited
 when Pintos were still on the road and Ford was in the White House."

 "The shrinking stores represent the collision of a number of forces:
 uncertainty over a war with Iraq, Venezuela's ongoing oil strike, a harsh
 winter's higher heating demands. And as dollar prices per barrel inch into the
 red zone of the high '30s, the pain is being passed along to you. Relief, so
 far, is elusive. War with Iraq could drive prices even higher, or bring new
 oil onstream. It's a gamble where market forces and geopolitics get
 equal play. Speculating and the prospects for America's oil economy."

 ====

 Hear another 1 hr realplayer USA program entitled --

 Voices from Iraq
 2/25/2003
 http://theconnection.org/shows/2003/02/20030225_b_main.asp

 "In this ongoing debate, the nation is often overshadowed by its reigning
 leader, Saddam Hussein -- and talk to most Iraqis in exile and they'll say that
 there's nothing sweeter than his removal. But how -- and if -- that
 happens is the real heart of this latest news story. We'll be talking to two
 Iraqis about the possibility of war in the place that once was home."