  From: Keith Addison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 12:54 PM
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Starting out from ground Zero

  I know there are quite a few people here either starting small
  biofuels businesses in the US or planning to - hasn't anyone got any
  advice for Curtis?

  One thing you might try, Curtis, is to join Biofuels-biz and ask again
there:

  Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Post message: biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com

  Best

  Keith

  <snip>

  >BTW, getting back to biofuels, I have a question.   Right now, financials
  >are not doing so great.  Paycheck to paycheck.  After bills paid ....
zero
  >in checking.  Over and over again.   Anybody's got any experiences going
  >from that "slavery" position in life ... to a life mixing your own
  >biofuels??  I mean ... how does one start??  I can see that ... once
  >manufacturing Biofuels ... would really cut costs (in the family) as far
as
  >automobile driving costs go.  And perhaps even HELP my littly crew get
into
  >a BETTER financial position (as Keith suggested ... and I do believe!).
  >The problem is ... how does one start when already
  >Pre-in-that-slavery-position-in-life-already.  With not enough bucks to
even
  >START getting the raw materials??
  >
  >Any suggestions??
  >
  >Curtis