> I am a member of the Distillers group, and distill alcohol for drinking.
> Can I use my 95% ABV product as it is in my mower and whipper/snipper,
> with out any modifacations to them. Or do I need to resize the jets
> and modify any other parts.
>         Thank again Shane.

 Hi Shane,
 What is ABV ??

 Never have tried a hydrous ethanol fuel (hope to) but
 I tried a blend of about 20% ethanol and 80% gasoline in my lawn mower
 last year and the engine begin to over heat without modifications.

 Keith's website --
 Ethanol and your car
 http://journeytoforever.org/ethanol_link.html#ethanolcar

 lists,  How To Modify Your Car To Run On Alcohol Fuel

 In APPENDIX A
 Stoichiometric air/fuel ratio for
 Ethanol     9.01:1
 Gasoline  14.96:1
 would suggest my unmodified lawn mower engine using
 E-20 was running a bit lean explaining why it overheated
 I'd think.   When using up to E-10 I haven't experienced
 any problems to my knowledge.  Check your owners manual.

 The book also talks about other modifications.