Dear Dom Amato,

Can you elaborate somewhat more on this.
I've already seen several research papers stating that the 'normal' available
additives for dino-diesel do little or nothing for Biodiesel. On the other
hand, there are a few commercial products available which claim to to the
thing for BioD.

I'm making my BioD based on animal fat (WVO), so I only can use a mixture of
dino and BIO-Diesel to get the needed lower gelpoint.
So I would very much be intrested in any solution to lower the gelpoint
without dino-diesel, prefferably in a reliable, cheap and... homemade(?) way.

Thnks,
Filip