Doug,

  Good question.

  I will definately try to find out exactly what was in them.

  Hope it wasn't something to icky!

  Mark

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705083269:HM/A=1464858/R=0/*http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_Cquo_1/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1464858/rand=556102477>

> Biofuels list archives:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/

> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM