The problem with Microsoft is not that they were poorer developers
when they did the mail clients. The problem is that they tried to be
too smart. They made a give away product with many handles that
could be used for their own marketing ambitions. It has been very
difficult for them to plug those afterwards and they have acted a
little bit like the famous Saddam, when the handles are discovered
they try to find a solution. No wonder that the hackers have a field
day with them and the customers big problems.

Hakan