Hail Penguin

Well actually I dont think we disagree at all. I said that MS fixes the
security holes quickly and they do. As for other code problems I would not
claim they fix it quickly. In fact alot of the problems with thier code they
will not fix at all. Its interesting that you claim that MS uses OS for its
code because when NT was first created its design was partially taken from VAX
and Unix concepts  code etc. I think DEC even sued MS over this. Anyhow I
better shut up since this is really not about biofuels, we could discuss it
further offline.

Cheers
Doug

first off, if its religion Hail Penguin!
  You are probably right in that I haven't followed the thread all the time:
sometimes the emails get overwhelming, & I go mad with the del key!
  However I disagree with one thing you said above, & that is that M$ fixes
their problems quicker than OS, as quite often OS has to fix the problem
first because quite a bit of M$ code is using OS. (If you don't believe me
have a look at some M$ executables & look for the text strings - ?) So by
inference, M$ could not be quicker!

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM