Murdoch:

Why download a possibly virus infected Email onto your computer, check
before it is on your computer.  I use Avirmail as a pre-reader of my Email
accounts, and Norton as my AntiVirus software.  Avirmail is a free shareware
program.  With it I can view, read, and delete an Email before it is down
loaded onto my computer.  It also comes with a Anti-spam setting.  I delete
anything that looks funny, and upgrade the Norton every two weeks.    I have
attached the information on the Avilmailer program.  It works very well for
me.

Harley

http://www.avirmail.com/

AvirMail
Unsolicited email is a weed that clogs all email systems. Nobody escapes.
AvirMail is designed to save time by eliminating unwanted mail rapidly, and
has some additional useful features. Preview all incoming E-Mails while they
are still on the Server and before you download to your computer. Read each
E-Mail, print it, filter it in the way you want to, immediately answer it
and even delete it - all of this while it is still on the Server and before
it is downloaded into your computer. Download all acceptable E-Mails to your
hard disk using your usual Mail Client. Display up to 500 lines as a
preview. Shows the size, the subject, the sender, the recipient indication
and whether attachments were transmitted. The anti-Spam feature uses a
powerful filter engine, with which you can define whether an e-Mail should
be pre-selected or even automatically deleted, if they fulfil your criteria.
You can reply to an email directly, without having to download it to your
hard disk and activating your Mail Client. You can save individual ready to
use replies. Each pre-written standard response letter can have its own
reply address. This is serious email management software, and it's free!
2.36MB. Windows XP/Me/NT4/2000/98/95. Free.