From: Steve Spence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 March 2003 16:51
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] About to use some Rapeseed..!

what climate are you in? if it's over 80F, you may not have a problem. I
personally would not do it. always preheat veggie oil before injecting it,
always shut down on biodiesel or diesel to clean out the veggie oil.

Steve Spence
Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter
& Discussion Boards. Read about Sustainable Technology:
http://www.green-trust.org