Hi to all,

Bill Clark here after a long absence. I have been working with the City of
Eufaula, AL and have nearly convinced them to undertake a wvo recycling
project. They want to try to make biodiesel and operate city vehicles. The
schools have agreed to operate the buss fleet on 100% biodiesel from wvo.

I have been at this for a good while so I have addressed most concerns. The
City's insurance company say's they are covered. Of course, we will have to
meet standards to make this work.

My question is concerning the design of my processor. I have a 300 gal. hot
water heater that has never been unwrapped. Bearing in mind that electricity is
very cheap here, is this a good way to undertake the process or only good for
hot water? I have seen Dale Scroggins' photos and it seems plausible but I wish
to use the 2 stage process.

Any thoughts?