De: Nick Taylor (SMTechnology.com) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: miˇrcoles, 12 de marzo de 2003 11:01
Para: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Asunto: RE: [biofuel] The TDI-SVO controversy?

Ed,

They are Caddy's are 1998 models (not the earlier pickup version). I
don't know what you mean about swirl chambers...sorry, all I know is
that they have an SDi badge on the back (and on the engine), and one
with TDi...
Are all the filters still absolutely necessary (10 to 5 micron) when
using virgin oil too? Also is the addition of ethanol to SVO necessary
even when you are using a pre-heat method? I suppose that would make
sense in the UK as its not always the warmest place to be!

Nick