From: Crabb, David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 11:17 AM
To: 'biofuel@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: RE: [biofuel] jeep TDI

 does anyone know whether you
can stick a vw TDI into a jeep wrangler?

I like the wrangler as a no -frills  vehicle,  but
dont really care for  getting 16-19 mpg

I believe I have seen 80's vintage VW diesels installed in
Suzuki sidekicks, with apprx 35 mpg+ or so.

The wife is not terribly fond of the Suzuki vehicle, though and would rather

attempt a different route.
I think there should be more room in the jeep engine bay.

thanks for any help.