>My gut feel is in the US it will hit the fan this summer. Saddam probably
>will be a quick victory but I think a backlash will come some months later.
>
>Hope I am wrong.

I hope so too - but this will cause world-wide fury against the US.
Ever since Sept 11 (remember Sept 11? - that's right, that's when
Saddam bombed New York, or so 42% of Americans now believe) - anyway,
ever since Sept 11 a very wide variety of people have warned against
the consequences of such sowings of dragon's teeth as this. And who
created Saddam - uh, I mean Osama anyway? What a trail of woe and
unlearnt lessons, from supporting the mujahedeen in Afghanistan
against the Soviets (or was it Saddam the US supported then against
Iran?) through Sept 11 to this sorry mess.

Keith

>Kirk

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM