I'm sorry. Did I miss something?
What does this have to do with Biodiesel?

dave

http://www.economist.com/books/displayStory.cfm?story_id=1621733

http://www.elsevier.com/inca/publications/store/4/0/5/8/5/1/

> "European Union Goes Organic to Tackle BSE Scare",
> February
=== message truncated ===

http://platinum.yahoo.com

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM