Hey ... just thought of some odd political thoughts.

In this "whole" Iraqi mess ..... notice what is said ...."either you are
with us ... or against us".  As though one had only two choices in life.
Freeze that thought.

Remember I once said ... how the UN is kinda "using" the "bad boy Bush" ...
as a "reason" ... why we should all line up "under" the UN.  Such that all
the Presidents and Emperors and Prime Ministers get reduced down to mere
"senators" in a "global-level House of Representatives" ... er ... the UN
Security Council.  Locking them together as one "One World Global
Government".   Such that all of Earth's citizen's become subservient to a
"one world government.

IE: Government Slave.   Freeze THAT thought.

Now think of what Bush stands for.   Oil.   Corporate forces wanting to
Rip-off Saddam for his valuable resources.   So that they can charge the
highest "rent" for its use.  AHA!!  So that everyone become a "slave" to Big
Corporate.      Hmmmmm .... "Corporate Slave".

Sound Familiar anyone??     As in Democrat .... versus Republican??   Or
more correctly (GLOBAL) Democrat (all power leads up the the UN) .... versus
(GLOBAL) Republican (all power leads up to all-power CEO's).

Sound Familiar anyone??  As to "only two choices in life"??   Government
Slave .... or Corporate Slave??   "Two Choices" .... or a Bush would say,
"either you are with us ... or against us".   Same sales pitch ... just at a
global level??

And what if I want neither??   What if I want something different??  Like to
be "Free" .... for instance??

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Curtis

Get your free newsletter at