Paul & other non-believers: Please leave God out of your discussion!  Show
some respects toward other members!
                                           Thanks you!

Political Discussion:  It will die down when the war is over, please have
patience and also respect each others!
                                When the time change, the topic will be back
to BioFuel only!  Have patience! Please!

Jennifer:  Happy to find you are interested in BioFuel like the rest of us.
But how come the military is not getting any
              BioFuel?  They are good for commuter buses and transportation?
Help us!?
              And you should know promoting BioFuel is the responsibility of
any governments. To find alternative fuel.
              While the European Governments are working on producing more
BioFuel, this Administration is too busy
              and President Bush is slashing budgets for renewable energy
programs!  Government can do a lot more than
              BioFuel group.  But the only discussion you can find is here
in this group?  It saddens me that the
              Administration cares more on Oil Industry but not the Farming
or BioFuel Industry!  Never heard a word of
             encouragement from them to produce more BioFuel or providing
equal if not more than the 1.2 Billion funds for
             Hydrogen program!  (Producing from the same Oil Industry
maybe?)
             You are not responsible for this, but if you are following up
this subject.  You will learn
             the fact that why only 1% American drives Diesel vehicles while
European is 37%(French is 68%).  Leaders
            should lead the people, we are trying to promote BioFuel in the
private sector!  That is not fair and not for the best
             interest of American people! BioFuel is cleaner and there are
millions of over production crops, if an able government
             is a good leader for BioFuel.  They can do a lot!
            The farmers with high tech are one of the best, most productive
farmers in the world.   But the government set quota
             for them and didn't find a way to help them to produce to full
or bigger capacity for making BioFuel!  It's
            such a simple oversight or other conspiracy?  Farming and
BioFuel deserve more attention.  It's equally important to
            have fossil fuels for people who needs speed and fly airplanes.
But for others who only needs for transportation not
            top speeds, BioFuel is the fuel.  It should be the basic fuel,
the government should charge more on gasoline(Which we
            have to pay higher military expense to secure) but free taxation
for BioFuel.(Because it's made in USA and cleaner
            energy)  Maybe protectionism is bad to protect domestic
industries from foreign import.  But considering the
            hostile oil producing nations, this is another survival fight.
Even Military may solve the current urgency, but in the
            long run a substitute fuel is most important and TOP URGENT!!!!

             World Energy is raising price from $2.87 to $3.40/gallon in
SFO?  While Biodiesel Industries has price $1.40/gallon
             out of Vegas.
             Why are World Energy charging so high?   Seeing that gasoline
is raising prices, so BioFuel is raising price as well?
             You should try to lower the price to win more drivers to drive
BioDiesel Vehicles!!
             The BioFuel industry is like the European Union, a body with so
many heads with their own interests!  You see!
             When you need the government and they are not there!?

> If I had to trust my life to the hand of God, or the United States Marine
> Corp, I'd chose USMC.  They have a better record of protecting people from
> the thugs of this world.
>
> Semper Fi
>
> Paul

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM