  From: Thor Skov
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 5:23 PM
  Subject: [biofuel] A biofuels question (sort of)

  OK, I lied, this isn't about biofuels per se, but
  rather about home energy generation.

  I am rebuilding my house in Seattle, and want to go
  with passive solar heating supplemented with an
  efficient wood fireplace insert (see, biofuels!).

  My question is about solar water heating.  I'd like to
  use solar panels and recaptured waste water heat to
  preheat water, store it in tanks, and then pipe it to
  electric on-demand heaters at the point of usage.
  Does anyone know of a design for such a system?  I
  really know nothing about such a system, but am
  frantically trying to educate myself with whatever
  materials I can find.  Any leads or suggestions would
  be greatly appreciated.

  Thor Skov

  http://platinum.yahoo.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM