>Paul
>
>If you're still around. It seems not; but if you are, I accept your
>apology.
>

>--
>Andrew Preston

Hello Andrew

He's not still around, he argued himself out of it,
self-righteousness apparently intact, but only at the expense of just
about everything else. :-(

Anyway, I'm sorry you never actually got his apology, just news of
it, and that indirectly. I never got it either - he told me he'd
tried to send you an apology (by a route he must have known would
fail), but that's all, I never saw the article itself. I took his
word for it, maybe it was true, maybe not. No way of knowing. I
rather doubt he knows himself.

Anyway, thankyou, that closes the case well.

Best

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM