  From: robert luis rabello [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 11:33 PM
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Water injection

  water_jerry wrote:

  > I have been looking for any and all info about water injection for
  > gas engines.

      I used water injection for high compression gasoline and propane
engines
  for many years.  The unit I owned was an Edelbrock "VariJection" model
that
  relied on a vacuum signal and engine rpm to determine how much water got
  injected into the engine.

      It was very effective at controlling detonation, and there seemed to
be
  some improvement in power between 2 500 and 3 000 rpm.  (I never push an
  engine faster than this. . .)  However, this is not quantifiable because I
  never put my vehicles on a dyno to test engine power.

      As far as fuel economy was concerned, you'll do just as well, if not
  better, by making sure your tires are properly inflated.  Water cools down
  the combustion temperatures--if you want more efficiency, you have to burn
  hot.

  robert luis rabello
  "The Edge of Justice"
  Adventure for Your Mind
  http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/9782

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM